Making the leap from faculty to administration will never be easy, but this report will help new administrators navigate the potential minefields and find their voice when it comes to leading effectively.
Academic Leadership Development: How to Make a Smooth Transition from Faculty to Administrator
This special report is free when you sign-up for Faculty Focus, a free online resource filled with effective teaching strategies written by faculty members just like you.
Here are some of the articles you will find in this free report:
- Transitioning from Faculty to Chair
- Transitioning from Compliance to Innovation
- The New Dean’s Toolbox
- Leading Your Academic Department Toward Inclusion: How to Ensure Faculty are LGBTQ+ Competent
- Learn to Unlearn: Five Key Belief Patterns That Sabotage Leadership Effectiveness
- Congratulations – You Are a Leader! Now What?
- How to Lead Successful Strategic Initiatives
- Being a Young Chair: Advice I Wish I’d Received