From developing strategies that enrich student learning to fostering a campus culture that values innovative teaching and learning, quality faculty development is the cornerstone to educational excellence.
We’re confident 12 Tips for Improving Your Faculty Development Plan will provide you with fresh ideas that you can use right away to help boost your professional development and improve student learning. Additionally, much of the material in the Report comes from the pages of The Teaching Professor and Academic Leader, our popular newsletters read by professors and academic decision-makers across the nation.
12 Tips for Improving Your Faculty Development Plan
This special report is free when you sign-up for Faculty Focus, a free online resource filled with effective teaching strategies written by faculty members just like you.
Here’s just a small sampling of the types of articles you’ll find in 12 Tips for Improving Your Faculty Development Plan:
- Teaching Circles: Low-Cost, High-Impact Faculty Development
- A Focus on Teaching and Learning at Mid-Career
- Technology-Enhanced Faculty Learning Communities
- Teaching That Benefits Beginners and Those Who Mentor Them
- Teaching vs. Research: Finally, a New Chapter
- Simple Commitment but Long-Term Challenge: P&T and SoTL