We created this special report to provide some solutions to the big questions about online education, from pedagogy, technology, philosophy, and administration of distance learning programs.
If you’re looking for proven strategies from distance education leaders who know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to distance education, you’ll want to download this FREE special report: Distance Learning Administration and Policy: Strategies for Achieving Excellence.
This special report is free when you sign-up for Faculty Focus, a free online resource filled with effective teaching strategies written by faculty members just like you.
You’ll find the following articles in Online Learning Administration and Policy: Strategies for Achieving Excellence:
- A New Role for Proctoring in the Era of Online Learning
- Making the Case for a Dedicated Online Education Administrator
- Making Distance Learning Work: Fewer Snags for an Academic Department Chair
- Creating a Policy and Procedures Manual Specific to Online Education
- From Fringe to Mainstream: Increasing the Acceptance of Online Education on Your Campus
- Preparing for the Future of Higher Education: Adapting Challenging Times