It’s been said that no one dreams of someday becoming an academic administrator. It’s a tough job that’s only gotten more challenging as budgets shrink, public scrutiny rises, and responsibilities continue to grow.
Academic leadership requires a unique skill set – part field general, part mediator, part visionary, and part circus barker – to name just a few. But what does it really take to be an effective leader? This free report features 13 articles from Academic Leader and gives you an inside look on what it takes to succeed, whether you’re an experienced administrator or just starting out.
Academic Leadership Qualities for Meeting Today’s Higher Education Challenges
Some of the articles in this free report include:
- Factors That Affect Department Chairs’ Performance
- Changing Roles for Chairs
- Becoming a More Mindful Leader
- Creating a Culture of Leadership
- There’s More to Leadership than Motivation and Ability
- 10 Recommendations toward Effective Leadership
- Hope-Centered Leadership in Practice
Academic leadership roles are changing constantly. This free report will help you be a more effective leader during these challenging times.