Technology proliferates our world and lives, so why not the classroom right? Although you might be hesitant to explore technology in the classroom, we’re here to guide you through it with not-so-technical, yet practical techniques.
Teaching with Technology: Tools and Strategies to Improve Student Learning approaches teaching technologies from your perspective — discussing what works, what doesn’t, and how to implement the best ideas in the best ways.
Teaching with Technology: Tools and Strategies to Improve Student Learning
This special report is free when you sign-up for Faculty Focus, a free online resource filled with effective teaching strategies written by faculty members just like you.
- 3 Cool Tech Tools to Consider for the Digital Classroom
- 5 Surprising Tips for Using Handheld Educational Technologies in Lecture
- Using VoiceThread to Build Student Engagement
- Bitmojis, Gifs, and Snaps in the Classroom? Oh My!
- Prezi: A Better Way of Doing Presentations
- Using a Blog to Enhance Student Participation
- Showtime in the Classroom: 7 Ways Streaming Video Can Enhance Teaching
- The Purpose of Educational Technology is Interactivity
- Let’s Solve the Right Problem: Intentional Teaching with Technology