Getting students to take their reading assignments seriously is a constant battle. So what can be done?
Despite the correlation between reading and course success, many students remain committed to trying to get by without doing the reading, or only doing it very superficially. This free report offers insight and strategies for getting your students to read what’s assigned.
This special report is free when you sign-up for Faculty Focus, a free online resource filled with effective teaching strategies written by faculty members just like you.
- Enhancing Students’ Readiness to Learn
- Getting Students to Read
- What Textbook Reading Teaches Students
- Reading Textbooks: The College Plague
- Reading Circles Get Students to Do the Reading
- How to Get Your Students to Read What’s Assigned
- Ten Strategies for Promoting Accountability and Investment in Reading Assignments
- An Activity that Promotes Engagement with Require Readings, Even in Large Classes