The online environment simply opens up a different set of challenges that aren’t typically seen in traditional face-to-face courses, and one of those is test-taking.
If you teach online or manage the distance education program for your school, the issue of academic integrity is always top of mind. This free report features eight articles that will give you the latest techniques and technologies for mitigating cheating and other unethical behaviors in your online courses.
This report is free when you sign up for Faculty Focus, a free newsletter with effective pedagogical techniques and advice from teachers around the world.
You’ll find the following articles in this free report:
- Fourteen Simple Strategies to Reduce Cheating on Online Examinations
- Do Online Students Cheat More on Tests?
- Promoting Academic Integrity in the Online Classroom
- How to Turn a Check for Plagiarism Into a Teachable Moment
- Academic Integrity by Design
- 91 Ways to Maintain Academic Integrity in Online Courses
- Practical Tips for Preventing Cheating on Online Exams
- A Crack in Our Armor: Can Technology Provide a True Online Proctored Exam?