The 10th Annual Teaching Professor Conference
Partner with The Teaching Professor Conference to reach customers in the academic market.
Educators meet at The Teaching Professor Conference to discover new techniques and tools to enhance their delivery of educational materials. Market your products directly to academic decision makers and end users who are looking for solutions.
The Teaching Professor Conference has a wide range of partnership opportunities that will help you reach your marketing objectives while staying within your budgetary constraints.
This is your opportunity to:
- Connect with key decision makers in the academic market
- Establish face-to-face communication with current and future customers
- Market your products and promote your brand directly to end users
- Leverage sponsorship packages to make the most of your marketing dollars
- Showcase your company at a conference where vendor participation is highly requested by attendees
Partnership opportunities are limited, which results in more one-on-one time with potential buyers.
The 2013 Teaching Professor Conference Exhibitor Prospectus outlines ways you can promote your materials to the conference participants.
Not interested in exhibiting this year but still want to get your company in front of our audience? Take advantage of the advertising opportunities included in the prospectus.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your partnership selections.
Statistics from the 2012 Teaching Professor Conference
- More than 850 people were in attendance.
- Attendees were:
- Faculty members – 79 percent
- Academic administrators – 13 percent
- Department heads/chairs – 4 percent
- Deans/department directors – 2 percent
- Other higher education professionals – 2 percent
- 93.1 percent of attendees reported they were likely or extremely likely to implement the ideas presented at the conference.
- Overall, on a scale of 1 to 5 (5 being the best), attendees rated the conference as a 4.21.
- 75 percent of attendees plan to attend a future Teaching Professor Conference.
- There were 442 higher education institutions represented.
- Institutions from all U.S. states (except Hawaii) were represented.
- Six institutions from outside the United States were represented.
Projected statistics for the 2013 Teaching Professor Conference
- We expect 1,000 attendees—including faculty members, teaching assistants, adjunct faculty, deans, chairs, and provosts—at the spring conference.
- The 2013 spring Teaching Professor Conference will be the 10th annual, and is expected to be our largest event to date.